Re: Updated configure.in, aclocal.m4, acconfig.c?

From: Daniel A. Koepke (dkoepke@circlemud.org)
Date: 10/05/02

On Sun, 6 Oct 2002, Torgny Bjers wrote:

> I still can't get it to work, so I am assuming that somebody patched
> this into configure instead of configure.in and the other files, am I
> correct?

It doesn't appear so:

  % grep -n strlcpy circle30bpl21/cnf/configure.in
  138:AC_CHECK_FUNCS(gettimeofday select snprintf strcasecmp strdup
  strerror stricmp strlcpy strncasecmp strnicmp strstr vsnprintf)
  195:AC_CHECK_PROTO(strlcpy)

Furthermore, the last commit of 'configure' was a regeneration from
cnf/configure.in by George on 16 April 2002.

-dak