Re: Triggers do not always load

From: Carlton Colter (carlton@COLTER.COM)
Date: 10/09/02

Yes yes... Thank you Mathew.. and you are completely right.  I am glad
people do yell at me to check the archives and search them a little more
rigorously.  I am completely amazed at how responsive the people are on
this list and how helpful their ideas and comments are.  I apologize for
being so irate and not thinking of the big picture or the obvious.  Even
though I did and will always search the list, sometime it is difficult to
find what you are looking for when you are unsure of what is causing the
problem.  Thank you for both of your feedback and kindness.

-Carlton