Re: Build me a custom package

From: kkimo Vou (nysecatus@yahoo.com)
Date: 10/11/02

--- tap3w0rm <crio49@HOTMAIL.COM> wrote:
> I am having problems hand patching a few snippets
> and patches together that I want. So I am asking
someone if they could please if they are experienced
in this aspect upload to the ftp site a build with the
following:

> Circle Mud ( latest bpl )
>  Races
> Oasis
> Dg scripts
> EZ Color
> Build Walk
> ASCII pfiles

May I direct your attention to:
http://developer.circlemud.org/contrib/server/

There are a number of such files already there,
depending on what operating system you're using.  You
will probably still have to install one or two things
yourself, but it's better than nothing, eh?

No flames, just some advice...it's better to figure
the coding part out yourself and get to where you can
install patches on your own.  I know it's rough at
first, but you really can't operate a mud if you can't
figure out even the simplest portion of the code.
Hopefully, however, this code will get you started.

--Kim

http://faith.yahoo.com