[Code] Dynamic Immortal Titles

From: Jeremy M. (jkm4802@hotmail.com)
Date: 10/23/02

After nearly 6 years, I've finally come back to Circle and now have the
firmest opinion that CircleMuds are superior in nearly every aspect in
regards to user friendly muds. During this time away, I've done alot of
experiments with mySQL and Perl in regards to Mud and think that standard C
or C++ will do me just fine. :P

Now, getting down to business.

I'm looking for any code snippets that specifically apply to a Circle 3.x
patch level 17 with dg, oasis, and ascii pfiles. The one in particular I've
been hunting for existed way back when for a patch level 11 but as of yet
doesn't seem to exist.  What the snippet does is simple enough, it takes the
standard tacky who listing.. EX:

[110 Hum Cl] Armageddon is Coding.

And with use of: set ititle <name> <argument>, changes it to this:

[ Head Implementor ] Armageddon is Coding.

If anyone has the code for this or would be willing to help me out in this
endeavor, pls feel free to email me or to stop by the mud.

Thanks,
Armageddon aka Jeremy M.

             Armageddon,
Darkness and Destiny MUD Implementor