[Bug] Duplicate ID 1

From: Jeremy M. (jkm4802@hotmail.com)
Date: 10/25/02

Curiously enough, the bug has reappeared, to recap on this mysterious ID
number duplication bug, here's what happens step by step.

With my Immortal on, I load in a player "Tester the thief" and it does this:

/* I removed the site ID field for the email */

Num Class       Name         State          Id Login@
--- ----------- ------------ -------------- -- --------
1 [ 1 Human Mu] Tester       Playing         1 16:01:12
1 [110 Human Cl] Armageddon  Playing           16:00:59

2 visible sockets connected.

/* This is where I dc'd tester and relogged him in */

Num Class       Name         State          Id Login@
--- ----------- ------------ -------------- -- --------
2 [ 1 Human Mu]  Tester       Playing        0  16:03:31
1 [110 Human Cl] Armageddon   Playing           16:00:59

/* end example */

Now, as you can see by the above example. Num indicated 1 on the user list
for both my immortal and tester, even though tester logged on after I logged
on my immortal.  However, to note something odd, my immortal didn't have an
ID #, yet Tester had ID #1. Upon Dc'ing Tester and reloading him in,
suddenly Tester's number was 2, but his ID # is now 0.  I really need some
help on this one.. :P

Armageddon / Jeremy M.