Re: [OasisOLC] Yes Yes, almost done

From: Bill Pascoe (wspascoe@bellsouth.net)
Date: 11/05/02

\This bug, is it saved in the files as 2 fountains??  Or is it just loading
two
\fountains (ie: calling the load procedure 2 times instead of just once).
 Hmmm,
\more information would be helpful being that I can't reproduce it unless I
\actually create the bug itself...heh..
\
\Send some more information on what you are using and maybe how you patched
it in
(\hand patch, et cetera..) and OS.
\
\Thanks,
\Mythran

OK i have version 19 circlemud with oasis OLC 2.01and dg scripts pl 7( dont
laugh I know they came out with 9) installed. I downloaded them packaged
together. I use windows DOS to run my mud and BORLAND 5.5 for my compiler.
What happens is lets say i edit my zone file:

City of Nasia I~
 500 599 20 2
R 0 502 3035 -1         (the large fountain)
O 0 3035 10 502         (the large fountain)

ok then i go  back in an add something else and save it I get this
happening.

City of Nasia I~
 500 599 20 2
R 0 502 3035 -1         (the large fountain)
R 0 502 3035 -1         (the large fountain)
O 0 3035 10 502         (the large fountain)
O 0 3035 10 502         (the large fountain)
R 0 572 3034 -1         (the bank safe)
O 0 3034 10 572         (the bank safe)

but only 1 of the new objs I added until I add something else. Then thats
duplicates. Im not sure if the orginals duplicates again meaning 4 of them.
( i usually go back and hand delete the the dups.)