Upgrading (Starting completly over)

From: Kevin Dethlefs (Demortes2004@aol.com)
Date: 11/05/02

I have decided that I will start completly over and upgrade the code to
something more recent, unlike the code I been using (Circle30BPL18). I have
been looking at bpl21, but none of the files I seem to look at work with
linux, or their config script is already set up, and noone edits the .in
files. I am wondering if there is any desire to start labling whats Windows,
and  whats *nix with configure not run, or reset already, in contrib/server.
Is there any knowns bundles with OLC, pfiles, DGscripts, buildwalk already in
the contrib directory that is recent? BPL21+ perferably?

Also, I am sure that this was answered before hand, but I heard copyover wont
work for versions past BPL20. Is this true? And if it's not, are their any
changes to the copyover code needed to work for it?

Thanks in advance,
Kevin