[Circle][Code][Bug] Sumomo bundle pack.

From: dave (marquardt@fredsfear.com)
Date: 11/15/02

I think I've found a bug in the sumomo bundle pack.  Whenever a character
tries to save in a zone created with the OLC zedit new command, and said
player doesn't have the LOADROOM flag, it crashes the system.  It seems like
it only crashes the system when the player saves in zones created online,
though.  It's weird.  If anyone else has encountered (and subsequently
fixed) this problem, please let me know.  Or if anyone knows how I could get
ahold of the creator of the package, if you could forward me their contact
info, that'd be great.   Thanks.