[Code] Is PLR_NODELETE implemented in pl21?

From: Ronald Evers (dlanor@xs4all.nl)
Date: 11/21/02

Hey folks,

        I was going over the nodelete code. There is a nodelete
flag in structs.h. The game calls update_obj_file during boot
to delete expired files but I fail to see where it checks for
a nodelete flag. It looks like the flag is there, but nothing
is ever done with it..

        I'm probably overlooking some stupid check, if someone
could point me in the right direction that'd be great. If I'm
not, I guess I'll make a nodelete-patch :)

Thanks,

Ronald