Re: Circle 4.x wish list

From: Del (caminturn@earthlink.net)
Date: 11/25/02

> Guess OBuild usage is down, or is it just so stable nobody
> ever complains?
>
> --
> George Greer
> greerga@circlemud.org
>
> --

Actually, I prefer the menu driven options. Main reason is that
it is difficult to remember what all the settings are.
Much easier to create and configure things if they are right
in front of you.
There are advantages to obuild, such if you are building a
lot of rooms that are identical or quick changes to specific
attributes of something (like room descriptions).

I would think that if there was the basic olc (command line version)
that it would be simple for someone to create a menu system
to fit. Well, maybe not too simple but using oasis as a reference
I think that it would not be long before someone created one.