Re: Well, loadroom I think

From: Kevin Dethlefs (Demortes2004@aol.com)
Date: 11/29/02

OK....

Go to db.c and look for the function "save_char".

  /* This version of save_char allows ch->desc to be null (to allow
     "set file" to use it).  This causes the player's last host
     and probably last login to null out.
  */

  if (!PLR_FLAGGED(ch, PLR_LOADROOM)) {
    if (load_room == NOWHERE)
      GET_LOADROOM(ch) = NOWHERE;
    else

After that little piece there should be a line like:

GET_LOADROOM(ch) = world[real_room].number

Change that to
GET_LOADROOM(ch) = world[real_room(load_room)].number;

Anymore questions, please feel free to email me.

Kevin Dethlefs
Demortes

--
"You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same."
"I'm all for a democracy. When does the USA become a democracy?"