question on Oasis 'load obj to mob'

From: Thomas Larcombe (raucous@DIM.COM)
Date: 12/04/02

Hi all...
   I have a question that I was hoping someone could answer. When I attempt
to have a mob load an item but do not make it dependent on the line
before, my MUD bugs out and replaces the command to 'load item to mob'
with 'UNKNOWN' (or some error message of that sort). I know that it is
supposed to replace the command when the command causes problems but is
that particular command sequence a problem for everyone or is it something
specific to my mud? Having spent far too much time figuring out the
problem I just posted with the 128 bit patch and shops I find my brain is
too dead to work on this particular problem right now.
Thanks in advance for any help...
Tom...