Re: Unified account with many characters

From: Tseran (Tseran@SexMagnet.com)
Date: 12/08/02

On Sunday, December 8, 2002, at 01:48  PM, George Greer wrote:

> 4.0 next? I never said that.  Next will probably be a 3.2 release with
> ASCII player files and a few other changes I can't remember at the
> moment.
> But since I still have three weeks of CircleMUD-vacation left, you'll
> have
> to wait.

And the big question is, who authorized this vacation?  Where is the
funding coming from?  Do you have receipts to show us that those
cheetos are being paid for on the proper credit card.  ;)  Seriously
George, take a long break, relax your brain...we will pick it later.  ;)
--
Now with PGP Encryption!  Ask for your public key TODAY!