Re: [OASIS] whats the word.

From: George Greer (greerga@circlemud.org)
Date: 12/15/02

On Sun, 15 Dec 2002, tap3w0rm wrote:

>So what is the word on oasis are we waiting for George to get back from
>vacation to see the final product or are we going to get our hands on it
>some time soon.

I already reviewed the package on December 8th and sent the results back to
Mythran.  The package as-is is unsafe to run on a MUD with builders due to
the 'dig' command. (See "BAD BAD BAD" in my analysis.)

>If you sent it to George to review is there any chance you can just forgo
>that because he is on vaca and put it on the ftp site and send an E-mail
>to those wonderful ftp guru's and have them post it immediately.

You can read my analysis of the package I was sent:
        http://www.circlemud.org/~greerga/oasis/oas

I'm only on vacation from CircleMUD code development, so there won't be a
3.1.1 or 3.2, but that's about it.

--
George Greer
greerga@circlemud.org