[OasisOLC] New Patch Soon

From: Mythran (kip_potter@hotmail.com)
Date: 12/30/02

Ok, since I haven't really received any word about bugs with the new version of OasisOLC, I believe it should be released publicly.  Greer has the patch and so if he could release it, the public will have it :)  But, it doesn't patch cleanly in 3.1.  It is a bpl22 based patch and can easily be patched into 3.1, with a reject or two.  I will be patching the 3.1 patch after he made it available to the public as soon as possible.  I want to see if any bug reports come in from the public and any requests as well to make it as good as possible for the rest of the world.

Thanks for waiting...

Mythran