lost my experience

From: brian stewart (sparks4289@hotmail.com)
Date: 01/14/03

greetings all..

I'm a newbie coder and a newbie to the list.
I'm having a slight problem with experience gaining after an npc dies.
I've made some slight modifications to the fight code adding in
autosplit
autoloot
autosac
however when the npc dies.. there is no 'gained experience' message.. and no
experience earned.
BUT on the lighter side of things combat exp is gained.
I have no idea how to go about fixing this so if anyone knows please give me
a holler.

I used the auto command snippets from the ftp.circlemud.org site, just in
case that helps someone solve my problem
Brian