Re: Telnet Options and Terminal Interaction

From: Mike Stilson (mike@velgarian.sytes.net)
Date: 01/15/03

On Wed, Jan 15, 2003 at 04:41:52PM -0600, Greg Buxton wrote:
>I'm not sure if it's so much having Circle coded with that in mind,
>but how many mud clients have followed the specs/RFCs properly?

If muds start having it, the client coders will start adding it.  On the
client side it's trivial to add, on the server it's only slightly more
work.  In fact, there's a (probably outdated) telnet protocol patch on
the site.  Just a couple more variables to store in the descriptor
structure really.

-me