Re: Complete Codebase Opinions wanted

From: Edward J Glamkowski (eglamkowski@angelfire.com)
Date: 01/16/03

>> Why hasnt circle moved to having races in
>> the mud ?
>
>They're trivial to add if you want them.

I don't disagree, but it is curious to note
that for the longest time race snippets on
the ftp site were incomplete.

Even the one I did, which basically just
agglomerated all the previous ones and added
only just a few new things, is still missing
some stuff.  Most notably languages, but
I'm sure there's probably a few more basic
things not in there.

So while the code for races is not
difficult, there is so much that does need
to be added for complete race code that most
people miss a few things.

Maybe one day we'll have a truly 100%
comprehensive race snippet.
*sigh*