[newbie][code] Object Saving Olc

From: Josh Harris (jharris2@ACSU.BUFFALO.EDU)
Date: 01/16/03

Ok, I'm running Circle30bpl21 on a Unix server.  I found questions asked
exactly like this on the site however, none of them gave an answer of how
they came about to fixing it so not very helpful and i'm turning to the
list as a last resort.

I can save my rooms, and save my mobs, and save my zones, however my
objects will not save.  I have used the saveall command already and tried
to use the oedit save # neither method works.

I've tried looking through the code and am wondering if anyone else has
had this problem that could help me find out how to fix this problem. . .

Thanks

--Josh--