Load chance and devleopment program

From: Marcel Honstraß (M.Honstrass@gmx.de)
Date: 01/24/03

Hi,

1. Am i already able with the circle mud code 3.1 to reduce the chance
of item loads? I mean i can enter a maximum number of items on a mob for
example or a maximum number of a special mob in a room (so that at max eg
5 are loaded) What i want is an if clause in the zone file so that only
every x. time
an item load, so that Alrik the big warrior has to slay Welmar 70 times to get
the awsome sceptre. Is this already possible with my current code? If yes, then
how can i do it? If not, then do you know any ideas to implement it?

2. Well from time to time i code something with Delphi (Borland). I uses a
development program (included), so i get more then the compiler messages.
When my compiled prog crashes with the development prog as frame programm
then i get very detailed messages where i have to look to find the bug (eg.
file xx,
line yy, division through zero).
So i wonder if such a frame develeopment prog does exist for C (either Win
or linux)
which gives more information then my compiler does and which helps to find
crash bugs.

Thanks for any help :-)

With best regards,

Marcel Honstraß