Re: [CODE] spell wear off msg.

From: Tseran (Tseran@SexMagnet.com)
Date: 01/26/03

I added room and object affects to my MUD, and I learned something
important.  Duplicate the character affects, don't try and integrate
the code with them.  It gets ugly.  Also, if you use DG Scripts and
events, use the events for affects.  It works a lot better.  I have no
problems with the system.  Just a hint on what I did.  Also, when you
have separate functions, its easier to track down errors.
--
In days long gone, the captain used to go down with his ship.  Now that
Windows NT is running Navy warships, the ships go down all by

--
"One hundred years from now, none of this will matter because you and I
will be dead -- unless the Grim Reaper has switched his record-keeping