Re: [code][olc] wear slots

From: Ben Heise (sten2u@juno.com)
Date: 01/27/03

well, I have yet to take a look at your codebase (getting there)
but yet again, you are right on the money!

in that section of code was also the subject of my next post, why oedit also doesnt list the possibility for being flagged item_anti_ (assorted races)

much thanks!

and does anyone think it would be worth their while for me to make a handpatch for these? adding in the wear_item options for dg scripts  etc?

thanks!
ben

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com