compile errors

From: StormCrow (stormcrow@ewdcc.com)
Date: 02/03/03

> I would address any problems to mark directly at ,
> not a flame, goodness knows I've made enough such posts of my own :P

I did email mark and we were attempting to work at it but there was someone
who posted in the list who actualy compiled it under msvc 6
That is the reason i post.. to see if this person will coem forward and help
me out.
Mark does not realy have the time nor experience with msvc6 to help me out.
So his suggestion was to track down the one who did manage to compile it.
Hence the purpose of this post.

Regards
Fred.