I'm back (Question follows)

From: Kevin Dethlefs (Demortes2004@aol.com)
Date: 02/21/03

Yes, your worst nightmare came back. Hi!

Now,

CircleMUD, version 3.00 beta patchlevel 21
DG Scripts Version 0.99 Patch Level 8   07/02

The code makes immortals go to the void sometimes. That would be vnum 0 of
course. I don't understand why, and I don't know where the loadroom things
for players are anymore.

Could it be that someone needs to save somewhere first? On a copyover I force
all to save, but I have one person at the same level as me. Thus my force all
don't work on him.

Anyone else have this problem? If so, let me know how you fixed it. Thanks
ahead of time.

Demortes
Kevin Dethlefs