[AD] CWG Message Group

From: Mark Garringer (zizazat@HOTMAIL.COM)
Date: 03/17/03

Sorry to do this, it almost seems sort of tacky, but after reading the list
FAQ I guess this will qualify as an ad.

There has been some talk on this list before about the Circle3.1-w-goodies
bundle which I have been working on. In order to help speed along the
distrobution of this code to the general public, I have created a Message
Group on Yahoo. The latest code, patches, and distro roadmap discussions
are taking place there.

If you are still only using the distro from 1/8/2003, you are missing out
on a lot of new code and bug fixes etc...

--Ziz