[CODE] context help

From: Bill Pascoe (wspascoe@bellsouth.net)
Date: 04/02/03

AS some of you know when Welcor added the came out with the dg scripts pl9
he made some minor additions to olc. One of those additions was a context
help system. I decided that I wanted to add this to my new version of
oasis. The problem that Im having is that I cant figure out how it ties
into OLC. I've searched all over the code and cant seem to figure out where
to add it in other than the context_help.c. if anyone would be willing to
point me in the right direction i would appreciate it. I think its a really
good addtion to the OLC.