Circle 3.0

From: Brett C Helgeson (bhelgeson@csc.Cornell-Iowa.edu)
Date: 01/25/94

	Just wondering how the new 3.0 will compare to 2.2 . I did see
the changes (built in editor and some new commands), but what else? I am
curious as to see how the changes would effect the magic system, and if there
are any changes to it. Reason: I have gone from a mana system to a Spell Point
system (1st level spell costs 1 pt. 2nd level costs 2, etc). This isn't bug free
yet, and I still have a way to go with it. I am wondering if the new system(s) will
compare to the old...and if there is anything ground shaking within 3.0.

  Brett@Legends...