Re: Addclass.doc

From: VampLestat (vamp@csulb.edu)
Date: 01/31/94

> Hi everyone.  I am trying to add a .mob and .zon file to my system,
> having already successfully added a .wld file.
[snip snip]
> escape charater is "ctrl-]", and then freezes for about 15 seconds
> followed by being dropped down into unix with a "connection closed by
> foreign host" type error.  Any help would be appreciated.....

Have you bothered to look at the log files to see how far thru the boot
process the mud is getting?  Or have you not even bothered to read the
documentation and realize that there are indeed log files that include the
boot process?

_O_  Ryan L. Watkins                                     vamp@csulb.edu