areas

From: SPACE CADET (m974020@anderson.NADN.NAVY.MIL)
Date: 02/24/94

In line with the mention of people not liking to share code,
traditionally, can we set up an ftp site somewhere with a directory
specifically for posting tarred up packets that contain
.wld.zon.mob.shp.obj files that people want to share?  Specifically, can
we do it in time to get peoples creations (with appropriate signs, room
descriptions, etc.... to indicate the creator(s)) onto V3.0?  If everyone
else thinks this  is a bad idea, then I will crawl back into my corner
and keep my ideas to my self..... but I would like to see this be the
biggest, best mud out there....... so I don't have to log onto Isca BBS
and hear about any more MERC muds, etc........