Re: areas

From: Scott Boutwell (boutwell@beta.tricity.wsu.edu)
Date: 02/25/94

I definately don't think this is a BAD idea.  I would love to see
something like this done.

* Scott Boutwell                             *        WSU Tri-Cities       *
* boutwell@beta.tricity.wsu.edu              *                             *
* Member of SWAMI Users Group                *     Richland, Washington    *