YES!!!!!

From: The Chronicler (ACCMCM@vaxc.hofstra.edu)
Date: 04/09/94

>From:	IN%"mmoyer@sdcc10.UCSD.EDU"  9-APR-1994 22:03:41.12
>
>Hey now..... this is starting to sound like rgmd.  What say we keep
>this limited to discussion of CircleMUD in all its various forms,
>eh?  Save flames for the net where, for lack of a better place, they
>belong.  Just a suggestion.

yes i agree 110%!!!!!  He was just asking a question, and so i tried to answer,
VIA EMAIL.  That way, he would get the best answer i could manage (dont know if
it helped), but this flaming is just a way of saying "Im better than you, so
get out!"  Please stop, its umbecoming of supposedly, "considerate" Imps.

Sagar, The HELPFUL king of mirtos.