Re: Setting up Linux on a PC

From: VampLestat (vamp@csulb.edu)
Date: 04/14/94

On Thu, 14 Apr 1994 26MOUNTCASTL@cua.edu wrote:

> 	Sorry to bother everyone with this, but I know of no other way :(.

Read the comp.os.linux.* newsgroups
Read the linux faq (ftp rtfm.mit.edu)
Join a linux mailing list (read said faq for address)

> I've made this letter as short as possible
> so that those who can't help can delete it ASAP.  Thank you very much in
> advance, and again I apologize to those people who cannot (or will not) help
> me.

Please, this is not a linux mailing list, but a circlemud mailinglist.
Despite your many apologies, its doesnt change the fact that its is not
the appropriate forum for this, and there are MANY and BETTER places for
you to gethelp with linux.  Please dont ask here.

_O_ Ryan L. Watkins                   e-mail: vamp@csulb.edu