prompts question

From: Steppin' Razor (grruffin@midway.uchicago.edu)
Date: 04/17/94

Admittedly somewhat inspired by the last code update before JediMarble went down,
I added an option to my Circle 2.2 where you could display game time at the
prompt line... problem: I get output more or less like the following ---
12 o'clock m
I think this has to do with the fact that I'm not really clear on what is really
a basic C programming thing... the % method of sticking things into yer print
output... I had put "%s %d o'clock %m", prompt, followed by something copied
directy from ACMD(do_time) that looks like it should stick the hour in the %d
and pm or am in the %m... now yes I am more or less totally unversed in C, so
if it's something basic like some reason I just can't use %m, then just let me
know without making me feel too stupid :)
Nino
aka Steppin, who has had a lot of luck the last few days programming in a language
he knows nothing about...