Re: PLUG TIME

From: Eric Pilcher (rasta@CSOS.ORST.EDU)
Date: 05/28/94

> I'm currently searching for an account of 10-15 megs in size to work on
> my mud. If the mud is not to be allowed to run for the public, that's ok,
> I just want to code now anyway. Reply to me, PLEASE, if you have any
> info on where I can set up shop!

I do not know how far this extends, however, Computer Science Outreach
Services at Oregon State University offers accounts with 7.5 meg limits
for the low fee of $5/month (although there is talk that it may increase
a bit).  So far I've found this ammount of space adequate for both the
area work I do for Kallisti, and my circlemud experiments with code.

Contact localsupport@csos.orst.edu for more information.

-Eric