Re: Quick question.

From: VampLestat (vamp@csulb.edu)
Date: 06/08/94

On Wed, 8 Jun 1994, Joseph Traub wrote:

> I've recently started looking at Diku source code, and noticed the MERC2.2
> MOBPROG stuff.  Has anyone made any attempt to port this into the circle2.20
> code?  If not, I'm willing to give it a whirl as the functionality looks very
> useful.

I've looked into it a bit and asked the same question a couple times.  I
think that DaShadow said he was planning on porting it to his code, but I
havent heard back from him.

Seems like it would be a very useful addition, if anyone is willing to
delve into it and port it over.

_O_ Ryan L. Watkins                   e-mail: vamp@csulb.edu
 |  Academic Computing Services       url   : http://www.acs.csulb.edu/~vamp/
 |  CSU Long Beach - Network Support  pgpkey: finger vamp@gothic.acs.csulb.edu
    Darkside Consulting   -   Unix  /  Windows  /  Mac  /  Internet  /  Design