Unix Editors <follow-up>

nobody@cyberspace.org
Date: 06/08/94

Dear Fellow Imps,

  Thanks for the suggestions on editors. Since my last post, i've been learning
vi. I think i'm gonna go with Emacs, since my site doesn't offer jove and i
doubt that i'll compile here w/o lots of work. Do any Emacs users have a .emacs
or a emacs cheat sheat they'd be willing to post? The one thing i like about
vi over emacs is that the commands are simplier (no control-this control-that).
>From what i understand, emacs has several different options that you can set up
for your personal taste and that's the main reason i'm interseted in it. Is there a way to set up macros for emacs?

                              Thanks again,
                              NO .
                                2