Re: MOBProg status report

From: VampLestat (vamp@csulb.edu)
Date: 06/13/94

On Mon, 13 Jun 1994 jtraub@zso.dec.com wrote:

> Some of you will recall that last week I stated that I was going to
> try porting the MERC2.2 MobProg stuff into Circle2.20 ;)
> Well, as of today at 4PM PST, I have the basic functionality apparently
> working.  I was able to edit an area, and have the receptionist auto-cackle
> as soon as anyone walked into the room.  Still left to do are testing
> all of the mobile prog commands and functions BUT, it's well on it's way
> to being done.

I'd really like to take a look at this code and the changes you made to
work it into circle code... let me know when you feel its to the point
where its functional and something you might actually let another person
look over... :)

_O_ Ryan L. Watkins                   e-mail: vamp@csulb.edu
 |  Academic Computing Services       url   : http://www.acs.csulb.edu/~vamp/
 |  CSU Long Beach - Network Support  pgpkey: finger vamp@gothic.acs.csulb.edu
    Darkside Consulting   -   Unix  /  Windows  /  Mac  /  Internet  /  Design