question and answer

From: The Chronicler (ACCMCM@vaxc.hofstra.edu)
Date: 06/14/94

actually answer firtst....in my mud theres a maximum stats for averyone of 25
through items..godly intervention and stuff..not of 18....so when i resotre it
goes to 25 for immorts....im not sure where it is but just deine that if level
>= LEVEL_IMMORT the max is 25 not 18 andthen when it resets to the maximum if
stat is greater than max it will be 25 (sorry been a while since i looked at
the code...)

now the question......i want to implement a religion ystem in my mud..sort of
like jedis old clan system..does anyone have clan code..or guild code..or
whatever you call.. it..id be most appreciative..thanks.