Re: Item Timers (fwd)

From: Jeff (jfink@csugrad.cs.vt.edu)
Date: 06/17/94

Eric Pilcher <rasta@CSOS.ORST.EDU> writes:
> Okay, with all the listed code changes, I get the following error:
>
> handler.c: In function 'crumble_obj':
> handler.c:909: 'MAX_EQUIP' undeclared (first use this function)
>
> I assume that this is supposed to be MAX_WEAR, however, I wanted
> to bring this small bug to your attention reguardless.

My goof.  Yes, that should be MAX_WEAR... not sure where my MAX_EQUIP
came from.

On another note, does anyone have some nice clean code to get rented
items to appear on the character where they were when rented?  (i.e.
stuff in bags stays in bags, worn equipment comes back worn?)  I spent
some time shredding objsave.c trying to get stuff to come out this way,
and I'm thinking that there has to be a way to do it without rewriting
a whole lot of code.

-Jeff