Re: Areas question (fwd)

From: Robert Mathews (godmud@cyberspace.com)
Date: 06/22/94

> Shouldn't.  Part of the reason why Jeremy pre-released v3.0 structs.h
> (which Vamp's Circle3.0 defs are based upon) was to allow builders to
> begin creating areas for v3.0.

	I think it would be very, and I mean very dumb not to release a
conversion program with Circle 3.0 [when it comes out].  Circle 2.20 has
been out for a long time, and there a LOT of muds using it now.  There
will be a lot of areas needed coversion, and that structs v3.0 doesnt do
us didly for making areas for Circle 2.20.