Re: Recall command

From: Jeremy Elson (jelson@blaze.cs.jhu.edu)
Date: 07/13/94

> I am thinking of making a recall command for my mud, once Circle 3.0
> is out.  Is there any problems with a recall command, game balance wise?

I think I will make a 'recall' command for 3.0, but have it only work
if free_rent is on.  As many can tell you, if free rent is on you can
get a recall by just quitting and un-renting, anyway.

-JE

-----------
This is an anonymous reply.  To send a quasi-anonymous semi-demi-response,
send mail to norman-mailer@pepsi.milkshake.gov, starting your message with
the following 8 lines:

O monstrous beast! how like a swine he lies!
Grim death, how foul and loathsome is thine image!
Sirs, I will practise on this drunken man.
What think you, if he were convey'd to bed,
Wrapp'd in sweet clothes, rings put upon his fingers,
A most delicious banquet by his bed,
And brave attendants near him when he wakes,
Would not the beggar then forget himself?