my new address

From: Giovanni Ruffini (grruffin@netcom.com)
Date: 07/28/94

I'm hoping my original message using the word "subscribe" was the correct
way to go about things. It's been so long since I originally joined that
I couldn't remember. In any case, I lost access to my account at
grruffin@ellis.uchicago.edu without getting a chance to write down either
the name or the address of the last person I was having an email conversation
with that I had met on this mailing list.
If you are from Chile and are running a site that houses a circle 2.2 and
a mercmud and had just recently left me email, write me again at this
address (grruffin@netcom.com) so that we can resume our conversation.
Sorry, everyone else, for the waste of your mbox space.
Nino Ruffini