Jeremy, how do you feel?

From: Harold Marks (samadams@brahms.udel.edu)
Date: 08/24/94

	Recently, I recieved an offer of a site to run my modified circle
2.2 on.  This particular site is a commercial internet access provider.
They have a system that they offer sites to some muds knowing that a 20
person limit will be put on the game at any particular time.  In order to
get on after the 20 person limit is filled, you must either wait for
someone to get off, or pay a fee to the internet provider to gain
access.  I used to play a DikuMUD at crl.com that had a similar
situation, and I did not think the DikuMUD creators had a problem with
this.  But in order to protect me and the provider, would the above
situation break any part of your license?  And/or would you have a
problem with a modified Circle going up under these conditions?

Thanks for your time and input.

PS:  I thought I would post this to the whole list in case others are in
a similar situation.