Circle 3.0 beta patchlevel 3 coming out shortly - more testers needed

From: Jeremy Elson (jelson@blaze.cs.jhu.edu)
Date: 09/01/94

Circle 3.0 beta, patchlevel 3, is going to be released very soon (quite
possibly tonight, or tomorrow.)  Although I don't yet want to do a wide
beta, I would like for some more people to get their hands on the code
and test it out.  Since some of my beta-testers have either dropped out
or are not running public beta-test ports, I am willing to add a few more
names to the beta-test list.

If you're interested in being a beta-tester, and IF AND ONLY IF you plan
on running a _public_ beta-test site, and have a machine on which you are
allowed to run a MUD, then drop me a line.  Also, please note that I will
expect detailed reports on what you think of the code and what bugs you've
found, and maybe even suggestions on fixing them.

If you meet the above criteria and have enough free time that you'll be
able to do what's required, drop me a note as soon as possible.

Also, Danny Baker, if you're listening - where are the world files???!!??
I've tried writing to you and gotten no response!

Jeremy