Re: Danny Baker

From: Jeremy Elson (jelson@blaze.cs.jhu.edu)
Date: 09/10/94

> I doubt therefore that Jeremy/Danny would be willing to add all this to what
> I assume is almost 'ready-to-release' code.

"Jeremy/Danny"?  I haven't heard from Danny for several weeks, despite my
repeated attempts to get things from him.  He hasn't given me anything
substantive except for a new but unfinished "30.wld", which unfortunately
is useless because he hasn't given me the new zone file to match it.

As far as I can tell, Danny is now off the project.  I'd love for him to
be part of the development of Circle because he's a great world creator,
but I just can't afford to wait for him any longer.  For all I know, he
could be in the hospital or something - he has not given me ANY response
to any of my mail.

Jeremy