Re: Revamped version of Dikued

From: Mr. Wizard (jsbarrow@husc.harvard.edu)
Date: 09/12/94

On Mon, 12 Sep 1994 jtraub@zso.dec.com wrote:

> I got the editor.
> Now, a question for you.  Do you have a changes doc so that I know what
> you changed between 1.0p2 and your version 1.1p2?
> It really would help me if I knew what had changed.  Thanks.

I hadn't done that because I didn't think the changes I made would be
significant enough for others to request them.  I will make one up
eventually I guess (definitely if I make any more changes).

The files I changed are all documented in the credits and version
commands of the program (as well as the actual files themselves).

The changes specifically were:

Modify mlist, rlist and ilist to take a zone number as an optional
argument, thus filtering output.

Fixed the bug making it impossible to remove action descriptions from
objects.

Reformatted output as follows:
   Got rid of all the ~'s.
   Put commas in lists.
   Made all long descriptions and such seperated by lines from the rest
of the text, and aligned against the left margin as they appear in the game.

Probably some other minor things I am forgetting now.  :(

I will be sure to fully document any other projects I do in the future.
As I said, these changes were minor.  However some have said it was a
much needed 'clean up' of Dikued, so I am making it available to others.

> --JT

||  Joshua Sky Barrow  ||| Harvard University Faculty of Arts and Science ||
|| 19 Central St., #28 ||| "If you can imagine it, you can achieve it.    ||
|| Somerville, MA      |||  If you can dream it, you can become it."      ||
|| 02143-2834          |||                                   Unknown      ||
|| (617) 666-0859      ||| E-mail:  jsbarrow@fas.harvard.edu              ||