A Couple Responses

From: Jeffrey Daro (jdaro@netcom.com)
Date: 09/29/94

	I have 54 levels on our circle 2.2, to answer whoever that was
that asked.  We have 48 mortal levels and then 49 is immortal, 50 is
builder, 51 AVATAR, 52 Lesser, 53 God, 54 Implementer. Seems to have
worked out good.  Now we can promote players to immort and then check
them out before we give them any 'real' power.
	Does anyone have a good book title for learning the gcc compiler
or gdb? My system does not have gdb, and hence we find our bugs by
staring at screen fulls of code.  We run gcc all the time, but a better
explanation of the qualifiers would help. *shivers* I am gonna get flamed
aren't I?

|  Jeff - Daro@Saturn.Rowan.Edu    |                                          |
|         JDaro@Netcom.Com         | If today is the first day of the rest of |
|----------------------------------| my life, what was yesterday?             |
|  T A Z M A N I A                 |                                          |
|  Ukko.Rowan.Edu 5000             |                                          |