Stoopid Stoopid Question

From: Jeffrey Daro (jdaro@netcom.com)
Date: 09/29/94

	Ok, at the risk of massice flamage.  I have an account on netcom
that I use to get to the system that I run my mud on.  What I would like
to do it move syntax check to my netcom account so I can syntax check
there before I move stuff over.  I have tried but all the includes and
such keep it from compiling.  Can some one help me out either with the
way I should do this or a brief idea on the best way to maybe tackle it.

|  Jeff - Daro@Saturn.Rowan.Edu    |                                          |
|         JDaro@Netcom.Com         | If today is the first day of the rest of |
|----------------------------------| my life, what was yesterday?             |
|  T A Z M A N I A                 |                                          |
|  Ukko.Rowan.Edu 5000             |                                          |