Re: World Files

From: VampLestat (vamp@csulb.edu)
Date: 10/04/94

On Mon, 3 Oct 1994, Anthony Spataro wrote:

> Interesting request: a modern, or perhaps quasi-modern zone.  Nothing too
> fancy, but it does get boring running around bopping people with swords.

God, no.  Please.  I would hope that the default Circle world files would
strive to remain somewhat consistant with the flavor of original DIKU and
keep with the medieval theme.

If you do insist on a more modern area, please make it easy to hack out,
because thats the first thing most people are going to probably do with
it.

All IMNSHO, of course.

Ryan L. Watkins                             e-mail: vamp@csulb.edu
System Administrator                        url   : http://www.csulb.edu/~vamp/
Academic Computing Services, CSU Long Beach pgpkey: finger vamp@beach.csulb.edu
Darkside Consulting        -   Unix  /  Windows  /  Mac  /  Internet  /  Design