Re: Special Procedures and Rooms

From: Burkhard Knopf (Knopf@tlaloc.in.tu-clausthal.de)
Date: 11/11/94

>>>>> "Scott" == Scott D Treppa <harvey@gatecoms.gatecom.com> writes:

 Scott> How would I go about doing the following Procedure for a room:
 Scott> I want a doorbell in the atrium of a player house.  And
 Scott> whenever a player 'uses' it, it tells the owner of the house
 Scott> that someone is ringing your door bell or something?....

Sounds like you need a special function loading a bell for every owned
house, make it no-get, give it the appropriate name, and put it in the
atrium. This should be called in House_boot() in house.c I suggest.

Plus some addition to the do_use() function in act.other.c.

Hope that helps.

--
knopf@tlaloc.in.tu-clausthal.de